Saturday, May 24, 2008

Weight Watchers


Today I had my monthly weigh in at "Weight Watchers"-in order to keep my lifetime membership I have to weigh in every month and not be more than 2 lbs over my goal weight. My "WW" goal is way higher than my personal goal so I never have any problems maintaining my free-lifetime membership. I am, however, well over my personal goal so I am going to get back on track and actually follow the program and go to weekly meetings! Today's weigh in was not as bad as I expected, I was up 1 lb since last month. I have regained my focus and I know what I have to do to get back to my personal goal! I will report my stats each Saturday after weigh in-if you are interested in my progress. If any of you are on your own weight loss journey I would love to hear from you-we can help keep each other motivated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will continue to pray for Gillie's safe return and the peace of God for the family. She truly is a beautiful child with a smile that would melt any heart. I pray for Gillie to feel the love and presence of God with her. We will stand and believe! Michelle